|Copyright Saori Ninomiya|
Congratulations to these 15 Asian Women Photographers who will showcase their work at the Angkor Photo Festival 2010 to be held November 20-27, 2010 in Siem Reap, Cambodia. The show is curated by Yumi Goto.
Check out the Facebook page for the Angkor Photo Festival 2010.
1. Shiho Fukada (Japan) - Project: "End of Labor Town: Dumping Ground of Old Men in Japan"
2. Tatiana Plotnikova (Russia) Project: "Alcohol Abuse" (ongoing)
3. Jean Chung (S.Korea) - Project: "Korea’s Forgotten Women: Comfort Women for US Army"
4. Rena Effendi (Azerbaijan) - Project: "Oil Village"
5. Poulomi Basu (India) - Project: "To Conquer Her Land"
6. Mery Agakhanyan (Armenia) - Project: "The Life of Peasants in Armenia"
7. Wenjing Wang (China) - Project: "Form and Home: Young Generation in Beijing"
8. Gali Tibbon (Israel) - Project: "Echoes of Christian Jerusalem"
9. Burcu Goknar (Turkey) - Project: "Night Shift"
10. Ore Huiying (Singapore) - Project: "We Are Farmers"
11. Isabelle Eshraghi (Iran) - "Project: Women of Isfahan, 10 Years Later 1996 - 2006"
12. Ying Ang (China) - Project: "The Heartland"
13. Mariam Amurvelashvili (Georgia) - Project: "Prison"
14. Saori Ninomiya (Japan) - Project: "Ano Basyo Kara: From That Place, The Voice of Being"
15. Suruchi Dumpawar (India) - Project: "Sites of Terror" (ongoing)
DISCOVER MORE TALENT
See all photographer interviews on Dodge & Burn.
STAY IN TOUCH
Get updates on new photographer interviews plus news on contests, art shows and informed commentary on what's happening with diversity in photography. Subscribe to Dodge & Burn Photography Blog: Diversity in Photography by Email
Follow me on Twitter @mestrich for more on photography
Labels: asian, color photography, contemporary photography, gender, globalization, photo festival, photo show, photography event, women, women photographers