My Interview with Lorna Simpson for Aleim Magazine

photo by George Pitts
You can imagine the level of my nervousness when I was walking towards Lorna Simpson's studio, getting ready to interview her. After years of admiring her work, I was going to meet the Lorna Simpson face to face!

Simpson's cool and calm attitude didn't do much to calm my nerves but I soon found myself talking to her about everything from her first exposure to art as a child, motherhood, being married to another artist and so much more.

I hope you enjoy reading my feature/interview with fine art photographer and artist Lorna Simpson for Aleim Magazine, with beautiful portraits by photographer George Pitts.

DISCOVER TALENT
See all photographer interviews on Dodge & Burn.

STAY IN TOUCH
Get updates on new photographer interviews plus news on contests, art shows and informed commentary on what's happening with diversity in photography. Subscribe to Dodge & Burn Photography Blog: Diversity in Photography by Email.

I'm also talking about Photography on:
Twitter @mestrich
Dodge & Burn Blog on Facebook
Tumblr

Labels: , , , , , ,