Come to My Solo Show Opening Tomorrow!

Love of the Blonde for the Black, 2012


It's finally here! The show is up as of today and I can't tell you what a relief it is to see it all done. Please join me to celebrate the beginning of the end of my MFA program at ICP-Bard: my solo thesis show titled "Dead Ringers."



Opening Reception: Thursday, January 31st from 6-9pm
On View: Friday, February 1st and Saturday, February 2nd from 12-5pm

ICP-Bard MFA Studios 
24-20 Jackson Ave, 3rd floor
Long Island City, Queens 

The show includes new photography, writing and mixed media work including the image above which is a page from a book I recreated. After the show comes down, the coming months will be spent writing the required final thesis book and preparing for the ICP-Bard MFA class of 2013 group show which opens late March - details coming soon.

So if you're in town tomorrow, come on by! Would love to see you.


DISCOVER TALENT
See all photographer interviews on Dodge & Burn.

STAY IN TOUCH
Get updates on new photographer interviews plus news on contests, art shows and informed commentary on what's happening with diversity in photography. Subscribe to Dodge & Burn Photography Blog: Diversity in Photography by Email.

I'm also talking about Photography on:
Twitter @mestrich
Dodge & Burn Blog on Facebook
Tumblr

Labels: , , ,